Alternative Pain Management provides patients at Williamson County Integrative Medicine with methods for natural pain relief through a protocol of non-pharmacological injections and therapies. Alternative Pain Management eliminates the need to mask pain with medications that have side effects that can be very harmful to the body and well-being. When patients receive alternative pain management in Round Rock medical clinic, it’s not just about pain relief but also includes the healing of damaged ligaments or degenerated areas. We work to restore normal function so the patient is able to get back to doing the activities that they love.
“Pain Management in Round Rock, TX at Williamson County Integrative Medicine helps patients regain their quality of life from chronic conditions such as neck & back pain, knee pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, carpal tunnel, bursitis, osteoarthritis, arthritis and more.”
Natural Pain Management at Williamson County Integrative Medicine
Non-pharmacological injections and therapies to get you back in the game:
- Knee Injections: GenVisc850 therapy can relieve osteoarthritis pain, increase mobility, and return our patients to normal activities.
- Regenerative Medicine / PRP Therapy: This is the use of healthy cells and tissues to replace damaged ones and boost the body’s ability to heal itself.
- DME Bracing: Supports musculoskeletal injuries such as back pain and for joint stability such as knee pain.
- Kineso® Taping: Pain and inflammation is greatly reduced with the elastic therapeutic tape expertly placed by our medical team to boost circulation and healing.
- Decompression: Lumbar decompression, cervical decompression, prone, supine, side lying, flexion, inversion, vibration, knee, hip, wrist and more capabilities.